Join Training Program Partnership
If your training program could benefit from resources that will help residents and/or fellows reach EMG/NCS or neuromuscular milestones, then the Training Program Partnership (TPP) is perfect for you!
The TPP provides training program participants with access to hundreds of learning materials from the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM).
In addition to exclusive educational content, residents and fellows participating in the TPP receive FREE AANEM membership as well as other valuable member benefits such as significant discounts on AANEM Annual Meeting registration and educational products.
Exclusive Educational Content for TPP Members
- 400+ materials in AANEM’s Online Resource Library
- 400 knowledge assessment questions
- Several case studies
- Muscle & Nerve journal content
- Editor’s Choice articles
- Many Noteworthy Cases
- Self-study curriculum (addresses the ACGME milestones)
- Presentation: Value-based Genetic Testing in Muscle and Nerve Disease
- AANEM’s suggested reference list
The low $253 joining fee enables your institution to enroll all residents and fellows in the neurology or PMR department.
A huge benefit of joining the TPP is the discounted rate to attend the AANEM Annual Meeting.
Annual Meeting Benefits
- Residents/Fellows: AANEM applies a $265 credit to the current registration price
- Program Director: AANEM applies a $455 credit to the current registration price
Got TPP Questions?
Please contact us at membership@AANEM.org or call 507.288.0100