AANEM Adds New Virtual Learning Opportunity
To help members and nonmembers better care for their patients, AANEM is offering a new virtual educational meeting with access to added content. Make plans now to attend the first ever AANEM Spring Virtual Conference on March 2-5, 2021
. When you register for this event, not only will you be able to participate in live sessions, you will also have access to recordings of the sessions through April 4, 2021. View the live session schedule in our Planning Guide.
Sessions Covering the Basics:
- Infection and Immunization in Neuromuscular Disorders with Emphasis on COVID-19
- Transitioning the Child to Adult NM Care
- Teleneurology and Technology in NM
Back by Popular Demand:
- NCS: Axonal, Demyelinating or Anomaly
- EDX of Radiculopathy
- EDX Approach for Plexopathies
- EDX Clinical and Laboratory Evaluation of Polyneuropathy
- EMG Study Design
- US Assessment of MSK Mimics
- Horses, Zebras and Unicorns: Interactive Case Based Update
- Updates of Demyelinating Neuropathies
2021 Online Registration Pricing:
Physician-in-Training, Technologist*, Researcher*, or Collaborator*
Physician-in-Training Participating in TPP
|Advanced Practice Providers*
*NOTES for NONMEMBERS
- Nonmember Technologists, Researchers and Collaborators are unable to register for the meeting until they obtain sponsorship from an AANEM Fellow Member via a Letter of Support document, emailed to email@example.com.
- Nonmember Medical students need to email a copy of their school transcript or proof of their medical school status to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Nonmember Advanced Practice Providers can register after an AANEM physician member emails the APP's name and email address to email@example.com.
Employees working for companies that develop products/services for neuromuscular physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with registration.
Included at no additional cost in your conference registration is access to the session recordings in the On-Demand area of the virtual event page. This access gives you the opportunity to watch or re-watch sessions for 30 days from the last day of the conference. You can claim CME/CEU credit after watching the recordings. These credits are in addition to the live CME/CEU credit that you can claim for watching the conference sessions live. Access to the recordings will end after April 4, 2021 and you will no longer be able to claim credit or watch the recordings after that time. You can purchase the Spring Conference Collection on Step 3 of the registration process if you would like to extend your access to the recordings and credit claiming until March of 2024.
AANEM will give a full refund for the Spring Virtual Conference for any reason. A full refund will be issued to any registrant upon request, without any fees or penalties, no matter when they registered for the virtual meeting. When possible, cancellations with advance notice are appreciated. All refund/cancellation requests must be received on or before March 1, 2021.
All refund/cancellation requests for the virtual meeting must be submitted by emailing email@example.com.
Cancellations will not be accepted over the telephone or by mail.
All fees must be paid in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank. Full payment by check or credit card is required.
Permission to Use Image
By participating in AANEM’s virtual annual meeting or related activity ("Meeting"), all participants, attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors ("You") create an agreement between You and AANEM regarding the use and distribution of your image, including but not limited to your name, voice, written words, and likeness ("Image"). By attending the Meeting, you acknowledge and agree that still, video, audio and/or other digital recordings may be taken of you and you grant permission to AANEM (and its agents) to utilize, in perpetuity, your Image in any electronic or print distribution, or by other means hereinafter created, both now and in the future, for any lawful purpose as determined by AANEM.